Today I got to witness my great friends Anna & Kim Warner get legally married down at city hall. They had a big wedding three years ago and so decided to wait for their anniversary to go down to city hall. It was beautiful and they are an amazing family. We realized a few days ago they were getting married exactly two months to the day after us and when we went today the girl that did their paper work did ours!
Anna & Kim Make it Legal
Today I got to witness my great friends Anna & Kim Warner get legally married down at city hall. They had a big wedding three years ago and so decided to wait for their anniversary to go down to city hall. It was beautiful and they are an amazing family. We realized a few days ago they were getting married exactly two months to the day after us and when we went today the girl that did their paper work did ours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That baby is just the cutest thing I have ever seen...look at those blue eyes and blonde hair...what a cutie!!
Post a Comment