Disney


We had a blast at Disneyland yesterday with our friends Kim & Anna and their cousin Brenden. I was shocked to find out Baxter was big enough to go on BIG rides he went on the Matterhorn, Space Mountain... It is a much different experience riding Space Mountain with your three year old child. It was always one of my favorite rides then all of the sudden I have my baby next to me and I'm worried that this could not possibly be safe. Out of all the "scary" rides Space Mountain was the only one he said when asked if he liked it, "Yes! But I don't want to go on it again." Another day in life of one of the luckiest kids on the planet!

2 comments:

gojensens said...

WOW, what a big boy! I can't belive he went on those rides! I've never even tried with my kids, I wonder what they would think?

Kristen said...

I remember taking Trevor on Space Mountain when he was that age. He was tall for his age like your son, he said the same thing...he liked it but didn't want to go on it again:) so funny! glad you guys had a fun time.