HAM


The other day I was in the the bathroom and B was talking to me and all of the sudden in mid sentence he said, "Mommy take a picture of me." I held up my phone and this was his "pose". This is not the first time he has done this. It got me to thinking what a ham he is. And I hate saying that because I disliked it when people said that about me growing up, guess sometimes the truth hurts. Last month when we were camping we went to a ranger show. While we were waiting for the guest speaker the forest ranger asked if any one would like to come up and display their talents, sing, dance, etc.. They were trying to get some older girls to sing. Baxter looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I dance." "OK" I replied. He proudly walked to the stage, paused at which time I realized he was waiting for music. So I told him there was no music he could just dance without music. And so he did. My mom turned to me and said, "He is SO you!"

3 comments:

Kristen said...

How funny! I can totally see you doing that as a kid (and teenager:) haha you were always the "fun" friend :)

Glad to hear his birthday was fun, doesn't it goes by way too fast!

gojensens said...

He is so cute!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. It was fun to read your posts and get an update. Your son is adorable! His hair is to die for!! I'm not very good at blogging myself, but I should be because I don't keep a journal or even scrapbook. How sad, because as I get older my memory gets worse and worse. It's so impressive that you are doing a triathalon. You look great!