Our Weekend

What a fabulous weekend Baxter and I had.  Unfortunately, Kristine missed out do to work.  Baxter and I went to the Circus on Saturday.  I think I was more excited than he was.  Before it started we were able to go onto the floor and see things up close.  There were lama (b's fav), elephants, jugglers, acrobats, rapping clowns, silly clowns, clowns, clowns, and more clowns.  The circus has become much more exciting since I was a kid.  The tightrope walkers have no nets and are walking upside down, it is insane!  Both Baxter and I loved the motorcyclists riding in an iron ball.  Thought I might have a heart attack but it was rad.  Too exciting to even think about pictures, sorry!

On Sunday we had an enjoyable day with our friends Anna and Kim and their baby Hudson.  We made a big breakfast, relaxed then went on a nice walk around their neighborhood.  It is so fun to see Baxter with a baby.  This boy who 90% of the time is wild gets around a baby and he is sweet and gentle.

No comments: