We love the new Children's Museum. We waited and waited and it is finally here. It is such an amazing place. After the gym we jetted over there yesterday and as B would say just played and played and played. There is everything little bodies and hands could possibly want to do. From imagining you are swimming with the dolphins to sculpting. And a friend just told me about the mattress room where kids are allowed to jump! We will have to check it out next Monday. Here are some pictures of our fabulous day. The only thing I don't love is the "tent city" no parents are allowed and you can only see your kid thru these little wholes. I'm always afraid some big kid will hurt my son. Just another lesson in letting go.
The NEW Children's Museum
We love the new Children's Museum. We waited and waited and it is finally here. It is such an amazing place. After the gym we jetted over there yesterday and as B would say just played and played and played. There is everything little bodies and hands could possibly want to do. From imagining you are swimming with the dolphins to sculpting. And a friend just told me about the mattress room where kids are allowed to jump! We will have to check it out next Monday. Here are some pictures of our fabulous day. The only thing I don't love is the "tent city" no parents are allowed and you can only see your kid thru these little wholes. I'm always afraid some big kid will hurt my son. Just another lesson in letting go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!! b's hair! It cracks me up everytime I see a picture of it. Last year at your dad's he made me laugh so hard with how adventurous he was! Glad to see your finally up and posting!!
Post a Comment