Water Fight


Every year during Shrine Week at the cabin the fire fighters come up and have a water fight with the kids. Basically, the kids have water guns and the fire fighters have the hoses on their truck. We have never participated before. Let me tell you what a blast; I only wish I had pictures of what a hoot my son was. 99.9% of the kids have these HUGE water guns, not knowing about it we were the .01% with nothing. Well, not nothing we found a tiny little water gun, smaller than my palm. So, the fire fighters pull up and most of the children ran away only the really big boys (12 & up) and one little three year old (Baxter) stood to fight. These boys had enormous water guns Baxter with his little one ran up to the fire fighters and was shooting them with all of his might. The entire crowd was watching and laughing at him. No fear! Hilarious. Afterwards they took a few pics, put him up on their shoulders and someone gave him one of the big water guns.

2 comments:

gojensens said...

That sounds like so much fun! Baxter is and I'm sure will always be the life of the party!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Hey Rebecca! It's me, Marque Trosper! Remember me? Your big Brother gave me your blog address. I see you have adopted. That is cool. We are adopting soon too. The birthmother is due on October 21st. Exciting and nerve racking all in one. I am sure you probably already know that. Well, I am happy things are going well for you.