We had a great Labor Day weekend. I have been on the board for "Feeling Good" a big recovery weekend here in San Diego. All of our hard work paid of everything went off very well and I enjoyed the entire convention. On Friday Kristine was working and I had to help set up for the convention. I was worried about having Baxter with me, but he was so good. He is really growing up. It has taken three years but I set up an area for him with some books and crayons and he sat and entertained himself for a long time. I know a lot of other kids could have done that two years ago but Baxter is SO active.
On Sunday right after the convention I went up to the cabin where Baxter and Kristine were. We had super fun Monday going on a nice walk and fishing down at the lake. We didn't catch anything but it was such a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment