
Although it has been over two weeks I finally received the pictures to tell you I am officially the Aunt of twins. My sister gave birth to Daisy and Walt on August 26th. For those of you keeping count that makes five under five! She was fortunate enough to have them at home as planned. I only wished I could have been there. Walt weighing in at nearly 7 lbs still had some little complications and had to go to the hospital for the first week but they are all healthy and happy at home. Daisy weighed 5lbs 8oz, was born first and has done great from the start. As soon as I have some time I plan to get up there for a few days and I am sure I will post some more pictures then.
1 comment:
Double congrats on the twins and your blog!!
Post a Comment