Grandma in town

Another relaxing weekend. We spent some time at the beach house with Aunt Janet this weekend. No surf so that was a bummer. Although, we did discover an amazing little restaurant that served the best raw food I have ever eaten! If you are ever in Carlsbad check out Blissfull http://www.blissfullfood.com. On Sunday Grandma Susan came to town and took Baxter to Sea World for the day. She said he was so good and they had lots of fun. Baxter and I use to spend a few days a week at Sea World but haven't been in a while. We finally have our trip planned to visit the twins in Las Vegas. We are going mid October, Jennifer's sister in-law does a big Halloween party so we are hoping to take part in that as well.

3 comments:

gojensens said...

We can't wait to see you guys! The kids said, "we haven't seen Baxter in a long time!" They'll be excited to see him!

Suko said...

Baxter looks like an adorable surfer dude with all those blond curls!
(I may be a surfer in my next life....)

Kristen said...

Living in San Diego must be so nice! the beach, awesome weather, and Sea World! How fun for Baxter to get to spend the day with your Mom.
I love Baxter's hair, it's the best!