This Saturday was the first day in a while we had a day at home with no plans. Saturday is our family day so that morning we where thinking of all kinds of things to do and we just decided to lay low. Kristine and Baxter working on the yard and I did some cleaning in the house. We laid around and wrestled, chatted, didn't even get out of our jammies till 3:00. At which time Kristine suggested we go down to the bay and she could paddle with B on the board and I could read on the beach. What a blast, she said he loved being out in the middle of the ocean. His imagination was going wild he was talking about scuba divers underneath them and how he was going to spear fish soon. When they got closer to the shore he practiced balancing on the board. And felt like a real surfer. Today she took him to La Jolla shores while I worked. They love it there. He because he can ride his boggie board all by himself and mamma because she can let him ride his board by himself without having heart attack like at the beach house. It is a win-win for everyone, especially when the tourists have all gone home.
Chill Weekend
This Saturday was the first day in a while we had a day at home with no plans. Saturday is our family day so that morning we where thinking of all kinds of things to do and we just decided to lay low. Kristine and Baxter working on the yard and I did some cleaning in the house. We laid around and wrestled, chatted, didn't even get out of our jammies till 3:00. At which time Kristine suggested we go down to the bay and she could paddle with B on the board and I could read on the beach. What a blast, she said he loved being out in the middle of the ocean. His imagination was going wild he was talking about scuba divers underneath them and how he was going to spear fish soon. When they got closer to the shore he practiced balancing on the board. And felt like a real surfer. Today she took him to La Jolla shores while I worked. They love it there. He because he can ride his boggie board all by himself and mamma because she can let him ride his board by himself without having heart attack like at the beach house. It is a win-win for everyone, especially when the tourists have all gone home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you've been having lots of fun. Baxter is just about the cutest kid ever! It sounds like he has a great personality too. I bet you're having so much fun with him. Do you get to see the new babies soon?
I love that picture of Baxter surfing. What a relaxing day!
Fun catching up on all your recent posts. All your outings sound so much fun!
Baxter is so cute, I hope to meet him some day :)
Post a Comment