First Day of School


Baxter's last day of school was Thursday and his new class started the following Tuesday. They "practice" going up to the next class the last month or two. So he has been very excited about going to the "Big Boy Class". When I took him he wanted to take some pictures. Then I went to drop him off and he started saying, "No, I don't want to go to school... No mommy. Don't leave." I didn't understand he never gets like that. Meanwhile I am looking for his cubby and can't find it. Then the director of the school walks in and point me to where his class is. I never knew there where two two year old classes, which is where I took him rather than the three year old class. That made him much happier and with a kiss he was off to play. This year he will be going from two days a week to three days. Part of me feels guilty that it is too much. However, it will be nice to have a day off that I don't work and I wont have him. I can train, I can do "office" work, shop, there are a million things I will be able to do. Plus Kristine and I are excited to maybe do some long bike rides, be alone at home, who knows!

1 comment:

gojensens said...

What a big boy! He is just so dang cute!