Baxter and I love going to the zoo. Friday I thought he started dance class I kept telling him all morning he gets to go to dance. Well, mommy messed up. I guess it starts next week. Ooops! But we had a fabulous day, once again at the zoo. I love it because I feel like I get a good workout pushing him up all those hills. We discovered something new this time the bug exhibit. OK, I love being a mom to a boy until it comes to bugs... I can not even go into the details of what we saw because it will give me the creeps. It has become a different experience going to the zoo recently. I use to walk the whole time only stopping for the shows, he has always enjoyed the shows. Now he like to check things out for a while we were in front of the orangutans for nearly a half an hour, and those bugs.. a long time. But since we started going to the zoo three years ago his favorite thing to do has always been the Skyfari which is the ride above the whole park. You can see all of San Diego from up there it is so beautiful. The pictures above are recent pictures from the San Diego Zoo.
Zoo Days
Baxter and I love going to the zoo. Friday I thought he started dance class I kept telling him all morning he gets to go to dance. Well, mommy messed up. I guess it starts next week. Ooops! But we had a fabulous day, once again at the zoo. I love it because I feel like I get a good workout pushing him up all those hills. We discovered something new this time the bug exhibit. OK, I love being a mom to a boy until it comes to bugs... I can not even go into the details of what we saw because it will give me the creeps. It has become a different experience going to the zoo recently. I use to walk the whole time only stopping for the shows, he has always enjoyed the shows. Now he like to check things out for a while we were in front of the orangutans for nearly a half an hour, and those bugs.. a long time. But since we started going to the zoo three years ago his favorite thing to do has always been the Skyfari which is the ride above the whole park. You can see all of San Diego from up there it is so beautiful. The pictures above are recent pictures from the San Diego Zoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment