A Week in the Life..

We had a pretty eventful week last week. For my mothers birthday she got in free to Disneyland so she called and asked me to come and meet her later that night. I didn't get out of the store until 7:00 but I thought what the heck. I flew up there and we had such a blast! Thanks mom for a fabulous evening! The next day Greg, Jennifer, grandma Mike and the twins took my mom to Northwoods Inn for lunch. I hadn't been there in years... still fattening & delicious! Baxter got to play at Grandpa & Grandma Gravell's with all of his cousin.


The following day Jennifer, my mom and the kids came up to the beach house to hang out. The sun came out for us, we colored Easter eggs, baked cookies, went swimming and had a yummy dinner. All in all it was a great day!




After class Baxter generally talks about his buddies Zen, Ronan, Ian and Quieten. But on occasion he talks about ONE girl her name is Sienna. It is very innocent but he has told me that Sienna is his "sweetheart" one day she gave him a rock that was shaped as a heart. Most of the girls in his class are blond and blue eyed. From day one Baxter has always been attracted to girls who have dark skin or dark hair. And sure enough Sienna is the one girl in his class that fits this description. Anyway, on Saturday we went to her little brothers birthday all morning when Baxter was getting dressed he kept saying, "Sienna will think this is cool." "No, mom I want these sock Sienna will say 'that's cool'." He said this about EVERY article of clothing he put on. It was hilarious! At the party they casually stayed next to each other the whole time. I don't think B is alone in his affection.


That evening Kristine and I had the wonderful opportunity to celebrate with my mentor, Jackie. It was a wonderful vegetarian meal and really good cake! Thanks, Jackie for letting us be apart of your celebration.

No comments: