BEACH BBQ

We had the first of three celebrations for Baxter's birthday on Saturday. It was a very causal get together. We all had a blast and I know Baxter was thrilled! Thanks to my friend Lynn I actually have some photos because I didn't take any of my own. A few weeks ago Baxter told me he wanted a "bad guy cake". I asked him what are bad guys names. He replied, "I don't know but there are bad guys." Although he has never seen star wars the movie, since we go to Disneyland all the time we have seen the shows and stuff there and so he talks about star wars all the time. So I got one of those delicious chocolate Costco cakes and stuck a big Darthvader on it. He thought it was pretty cool. For his school party I ordered a Bat Man cake.














1 comment:

Suko said...

Thanks for sharing your photos, and happy birthday to Baxter!