
Baxter, I can't believe how fast the time is going by. You are still the intense bundle of energy we brought home four years ago. Although, you were much more serious then. I believed our job was to teach you to breath and relax. Today I think our job is to help you learn to breath and slow down. I am amazed by your passion for laughter, people, and learning. You are outgoing and love to make an audience laugh by dancing or being silly. You are kind and go out of your way to help your shy friends feel more comfortable. I love that you are up for anything, although sometimes I wish you had a little more healthy caution. Your teachers say you are, "Silly, kind and adventures."
Current Obsessions: Surfing, swimming, the beach, Barack Obama, Star Wars guys, Bug exhibit & Skyfari at the zoo, Pizza, friends, dancing, music and Disneyland.
You know: your letter sounds, how to count to 30, how to add small numbers, can sight read a few words, with a little help can sound out most words, mommy's cell number, how to spell your name out loud (still no interest in writing letters or drawing in the lines), can swim very well, all the motor skills for three and most four year old.
Favorites: (Baxter answered)
Color: Blue
Food: Green Drink
Friends: Max & Hanna, Zen, Ronan, Quienten & Siena
Sport: Playing light sabers with Mama
Movie: Walle
Hero: Luke Skywalker
1 comment:
That is so sweet! Thanks for sharing this. And Happy Birthday Baxter!!!
Post a Comment