Easter
As always we had a wonderful Easter at the mountain house. Nearly 70 people were there, a little less than last year but still a full house. Last year Kristine & Greg were reining champs for both the horseshoe tournament and the egg toss. Unfortunately, this year they were knocked out of the horseshoes first round (apparently Greg's bad, I wasn't there I'm only reporting). The egg toss I was Kristine's partner as you can see I am SO serious but alas the egg splatted in my hands and onto my entire body. We didn't do as bad as I thought we would but I hate loosing. I was really hoping we would find the prize egg but it wasn't in the cards for us this year. I am determined to get Baxter's name on that plaque! Baxter made a buddy and ate way too much chocolate. Here are lots of pictures of our day.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun filled Easter! It's so pretty up there. Have you seen my post yet? Daisy wore her new knitted dress from you all day on Easter. It looked so cute and I bragged about you and your talented skills all day long. Thanks so much, love ya!
Wow what a beautiful scenery! Gorgeous pictures. What a fun Easter. I love the dress you made Daisy!!
Post a Comment