First Haircut

Our friend Rikki who is a super cool stylist left her salon to start her own business on the road. It so great she comes to your house to do your hair. This is perect for moms who don't want to pay for a sitter to get their hair done. And it was especially great for Vincent's first hair cut. She was great and the boys got new cute looks. The most surprising is how reasonable her prices are.. check her out here http://www.hairyagosd.com/index.html


2 comments:

Teresa Bassett said...

I just love your blog...thanks for updating it. I love that Vincent loves hair...my 4 year old likes course hair, like eyebrows and rubs mine or his own when he falls asleep. He likes Denny's arm hairs the best but my eyebrows will do. ha. Your boys are precious, and I miss you tonz!!! Hope you are all doing well, you have a beautiful family. Take care!

Rebecca said...

Thanks, Teresa! I'm glad at least someone is reading. One of my many new years resolutions is to update regularly. We'll see how it goes. That one on Vince I wrote a couple months ago but had it as a draft he has lots of new obsessions now but he still loves hair!