Always exciting picking out the tree.. The boys had a lot of fun decorating it. Unfortunately, Vince kept trying to decorate it or rather take off the ornaments.
Every time he took off an ornament I would put it near the top of the tree within a few days this is what the tree looked like.
This year the gift for the grandparents from the kids we made these super cute ornaments. I painted the boys hands white, then placed their prints onto bulbs (big for Baxter and little ones for Vince). Then I decorated their hand prints like little sow men. They turned out super cute. It was not easy to get Vincents and we lost one in the madness.
I was happy to be able to participate in Baxter's school party.
Every year we have a delicious brunch with Kristine's step mom Patricia at the yacht club.
It's also been our tradition the last couple of years to have breakfast with Santa hosted by our real estate agents. Santa shows up in a fire truck, they have crafts and of course breakfast. Baxter was never afraid of Santa or any characters so I was wondering how Vince would be. He was all excited in line and when Santa walked by us but when I actually sat him on Santa's lap he was not comfortable. He didn't totally flip out but he wanted me to get him as soon as possible.
Judy, our agent.
No comments:
Post a Comment