Since our lives are so busy I will try to use this as a way to keep our friends and family updated on the adventures of the Orvell family.
Fun Weekend
We went up to the mountain house with Aunt Janet, Uncle Tim, Keith & Frederick. We decided to have a healthy weekend with lots of juicing, watsu (water message), walks and resting. We love these people so much and are thrilled when our children get to spend time with them.
Kristine keeps giving me a hard time that every minute of Baxter's first two years are documented in our beautiful scrap books. Books I spent hours working out each perfect detail while our son slept while I was a stay at home mom. Last year I opened a business and have not scraped one page since. So I decided last weekend time is really slipping by and our friends and family are missing out in our lives. Plus we are forgetting all those precious things he says and does so I must begin to document. Thus the blog. This will also be a place for us to update you on us, me and Kristine.
No comments:
Post a Comment