Since our lives are so busy I will try to use this as a way to keep our friends and family updated on the adventures of the Orvell family.
Christmas Cards
One beautiful morning we woke up and I suggested we go to Balboa park to take pictures for our holiday card. How hard could it be, Kristine has an awesome camera. Boy was I wrong! It was nearly impossible to get two little boys to both look adorable at the same time! It gave me a whole new perspective when the cards started rolling in. Especially for people like my sister who have five kids! Next year we know to hirer a photographer. Here are some of the pictures from the day...
Kristine keeps giving me a hard time that every minute of Baxter's first two years are documented in our beautiful scrap books. Books I spent hours working out each perfect detail while our son slept while I was a stay at home mom. Last year I opened a business and have not scraped one page since. So I decided last weekend time is really slipping by and our friends and family are missing out in our lives. Plus we are forgetting all those precious things he says and does so I must begin to document. Thus the blog. This will also be a place for us to update you on us, me and Kristine.
1 comment:
That last one of Baxter and Vincent together is so cute! Next year you'll need to take a family picture.
Post a Comment