Grandma's Birthday Weekend

Kristine's mom turned 80 this year! She was planning to take us all to the Alisal like she did for her 75th birthday but to our dismay it was all booked up! So instead she invited us to the mountain house for the weekend and we obliged. It was such a fun time, playing games, chatting and eating delicious food. I think Grandma Betty was very pleased with how it turned out. Of course i was excited that Karen (Kristine's sister who I adore) even flew out and all the college kids came too. You wont see any pictures of me because the morning we were leaving Vincent threw a toy right at my face and broke my front tooth right in half! I was mortified but decided family doesn't care what I look like, right?? When we were leaving Kristine commented to her brother about my broken tooth and Fritz said, "what broken tooth?" I guess I kept it pretty well hid. I hope this becomes a tradition every couple of years... not my broken tooth the trip up to the mountains with the Otlieb family.




No comments: