Vincent's Obsessions

Just wanted to update on Vincent. Pretty much since he came out he has been obsessed with HAIR. When he was only a couple weeks old he would grab his hair and pull, I'd get worried he was hurting himself but he didn't seem to mind. He continues to pull gently on the back of his hair but has found other outlets as well... of course my hair. He can barely even stand it when I let my hair drapes over his face or body. When he is drinking his bottle or sucking his thumb he pulls on the little hairs on my arm, this can be much more painful then you'd think. But my favorite is when he is snuggling up and gently runs his finger tip along his eyelashes with one finger and sucking his thumb. I die!
Another thing I love that he loves is BOOKS, I think I've posted this before but it is definitely an obsession of his so I wanted to add it here. He always wants to bring books in the car or stroller and often when he's been in his room quietly for awhile I find him on his rocking chair with tons of books. He certainly gets what he wants from me though. He enjoys looking thru all types of different books but at night for the last month I am ONLY allowed to read him "One Bear at Bedtime" and "Mommy's Best Kisses". I try to read other things and he throws a FIT and what do I care I'm glad he has an opinion at only 16 months.
He also LOVES to build and I must say I am extremely impressed. He will build or at least try to stack nearly everything, toys, books, water bottles, etc.. This is what he is often doing in the morning while I have my coffee in the kitchen. Here are a few picks of his recent creations....


No comments: