B & Mrs.Paznokas
First Grader
Baxter started first grade this year. I was so nervous about him going to a new school but all summer he kept telling me he was not nervous at all. When we went to get him the teacher came up to us and said, "You would never know it was his first day at a new school, he fit right in. Made lots of friends. I did have to tell him several times to stop chatting. I really don't like to do this but I went ahead and gave him a yellow card so he understands I'm not going to be ok with that." I was thinking we might be in for a rocky year, wondering if she and Baxter's personalities were going to clash. BUT my biggest sign that this is going to be an awesome year... he wants to go to school! He was even bummed this week when he had to stay home sick. Most days he has gotten green cards since and we got all of his first test back today with all 100%s!


B & Mrs.Paznokas
B & Mrs.Paznokas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is comforting to know your babies not worried or scared to do something new. Glad Baxter is liking his new class!
Post a Comment