Vincent Turns 1!
My poor little Vincent really got the shaft this year. I had done a huge 60 people party for Baxter the weekend before and not only was I tiered I didn't feel comfortable asking our friends to come up the next weekend to celebrate Vincent turning one. I wasn't even going to do anything except make spaghetti because that's his favorite. But Grandma Betty insisted we get a cake, which I'm glad she did. Kristine got an ice-cream cake. At one Vince has been walking about a month now. He still says the same few words he's been saying for a while dog, mom, ball, bird, duck. And signs a few more than that. He loves to play ball. He thinks he's as big as Baxter and wants to do everything B does. His personality makes me smile he is full of laughter and smiles unless or until something doesn't go his way. He throws the biggest tantrums! Basically all my judgement of other parents is all coming back to bite me in the butt! He screams in grocery stores, he does not redirect easily and he is the most stubborn thing I've ever seen. We love this little fire ball in our home.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment