Baxter Turns 6!

It seems unreal! And even three weeks later I still have not gotten use to calling him 6. For his birthday we got a sitter for Vincent and took him to Bomers. It was fun and much needed. We played miniature golf, hit balls in the batting cages, rode the bumper boats and played video games. We missed signing him up for baseball this year because we thought we'd be moving mid season. But Kristine has been throwing balls to him to hit and she says he's really good. Well, at Bommers they have a batting cage and she could not believe how well he did. Then the next week we had a huge party on the beach with clones... Stay tuned for the pictures.
This has been a huge year from starting school, learning to read & write well, tell time, understand money, loving science and being such a good friend. I love you so much; You amaze me!
I asked Baxter to answer the following questions....
What do you want to be when you grow up? Competitive surfer (in school he said a solider but he knows that would make me sad so I think that is why he told me something different)
Who's your best friend? Mikey
Favorite hero? Annikan Skywalker
Favorite food? Sausage
Favorite color? Green
Favorite subject in school? Math
Favorite sport? Football
Anything else you think I should write down to remember about being six? That I LOVE to build legos.




1 comment:

gojensens said...

Love the pictures of Baxter getting ready to bat. Are you guys going to put him in baseball?