I think he had fun!
Date With BB Gun
During the summer when Aunty Ken was visiting she watched Vincent so Baxter I could enjoy a super fun day at the Del Mar Fair. It was such a great day. We played games, pet animals, drank lemonade and ate ice cream. Baxter was playing a game where you threw balls into glass jars to win a fish, just as I asked, "Does anyone ever win this?" Baxter got it! He was thrilled. It happened shortly after we got there so I took up there offer to come back for our fish later but the whole time Baxter kept reminding me we could not forget to get his fish. Then as we got it on our way our he was so paranoid that something was going to happen to it or worse yet someone was going to try to steal it. He was so proud he told EVERY single person we passed that he won the fish. It was too cute. Of course it died like two days after we got it home anyway. Thanks Aunty Ken for giving us a fabulous day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment