Halloween

The boys LOVE Halloween.  Baxter starts talking about his costume by November for the next year.  And I have to admit I find it pretty exciting myself.  I love decorating the house with spiderwebs and skeletons.  In the past I have always taking the boys to Bates Nut Farm in Escondido which is about 40 minutes from our house.  We harvest our pumpkins and there is a hay ride, lots of animals, a climbing wall and more.  This year I heard there is an awesome pumpkin farm closer to home called Oma's.  So Belly and I gathered up the boys and decided to give it a try.  I think we've found our new tradition.  It was so fun and they have trackers to play on (I thought Vincent might have a heart attack from the excitement).  There's lots of games, mazes and a hill made of cotton to slide down.  We got some great pumpkins too! 

The boys decided to draw some decorations.  Vincent drew pumpkins and Baxter drew Frankenstein.  











3 comments:

gojensens said...

That last picture looks like a photo when we were kids. Vincent's costume had some awesome reflectors:)

Teresa Bassett said...

Seriously Beautiful boys Becky Mae!!!! I love reading your blog. It's been a while. Thanks for all the updates.

Rebecca said...

Thanks, Teresa. I'm trying to get caught up! I have a lot more to go.