This year my mom, siblings and families went to Zion. It is extremely beautiful! Of course the cousins couldn't care less about the beautiful scenery all they cared about was hanging out with each other. We had a blast at the lake one day when we rented a seadoo. We found a really fun park near our hotel where even Jennifer and I got in on the fun with the kids. Mostly the kids enjoyed swimming in the pool. Although, I think most of the kids would agree their favorite day was when we went to an indoor aquatic center and they played for 5 hours straight. There was a big water slide which I think Baxter went down at least 100 times! Here are some shots from our fabulous week...
My new beautiful niece Ella Grace.
Vincent having fun at the lake.
Broody was so sweet with Vincent the whole time.
Baxter's hands after HOURs in the water.
Grandma Susan and Baxter on the Zion tour bus.
























1 comment:
I can't believe this was just last summer, all the kids have grown up so much since then.
Post a Comment