First Real Surf!

While we were moving out of our house in Point Loma the boys next door came over to give Baxter his very own surf board. Very sweet and thoughtful of them. Baxter was beside himself and every day when he sees surfers with short boards he says, "Hey, I have a board just like that." It is so cute. Anyway, today our friends Keith & Davey came over and Kristine joined them for some surf. Baxter was going crazy because he wants to surf so bad and he kept saying he has his board and he was very excited to show it to them. I ended up taking him on a long walk so he could get it off his mind for a bit. When we got back they were just getting out of the water and Keith offered to take Baxter in with his board. They had a ton of fun and were out for over a half an hour until Baxter literally couldn't move he was so cold. Here are some pictures from their adventure.




2 comments:

gojensens said...

I love the picture of Baxter with his surf board on his head, that's a classic!
It's been a while since I've been to your blog, my internet drives me crazy so I don't go to too many blogs anymore. Anyway, so I was getting caught up and I love the picture you chose for Baxter's stories post, that's the best. He's so creative!
I hope you guys are doing well, it looks and sounds as though you both have been very positive about it all. Do you have any pictures of how they "staged" your house? Call me when you get a chance. Love ya!

Uncle Keithy said...

Taking Baxter for his first Big Boy surf is most definitely one of my biggest high lights of all time! He is pure stoke and superbly coordinated... the perfect combo for true love of the connection. I cry every time I read your blog- thanks!
Love you all so much!