It Ain't so Bad...



We have been having a ton of fun at the beach house! Of course this is a beautiful place which helps dealing with being displaced, thank you Grandma Betty! This weekend I hit a meeting down the street while Baxter had a blast playing at the park in the pouring rain. When we got home Kristine suggested they jump in the pool since he was already wet. Baxter of course was all for it. And although we have done a few family swims since we've been here in the cold pool I was not on bored in that moment. So they put on their wet suits and jumped in. What fun!

2 comments:

buttafly said...

That is a GORGEOUS beach house! Looks like you have already started making some good family memories there. I'm so glad you blog. It only gets harder to stay in touch as these boys grow and go to school more and to playdates less. Blogging makes it simple.

Suko said...

Looks like so much fun! :)