A few years ago Jennifer and I agreed to switch off our Christmas every year. We meet a few weeks before Christmas to celebrate together. This year was in Vegas. My mom rented a few hotel suits so we could all be together and last weekend we celebrated. Unfortunately, Kristine had jury duty and wasn't able to come. Even worse she was an alternate so not only did she have to be there every day she wasn't able to deliberate. Anyway, me, Greg and Baxter picked up my Grandma Mike and headed to Vegas last weekend. Baxter LOVES hanging out with his cousins. We ate a lot, relaxed and played cards. Santa (Greg) came to visit and as is tradition all the cousins received Christmas jammies. It was so cold in Vegas in even snowed! One day my mom and I took all the kids down to the "heated" pool so Van and the twins could nap. It was beyond cold, the water was luke warm but getting out was pretty gnarly. I love how resilient kids are they had a blast any way. While we were there we got to go see Jennifer and Danny's new house. It is beautiful and I couldn't be more happy for their family. Baxter and Hanna have such fun together. Baxter use to be totally obsessed with getting attention from Max, and Max being two years older wasn't much interested. I'm happy to see Baxter has come to realize he has a cousin his age even though she is a girl they can have tons of fun together. All in all we had a fabulous time.
Gravell Christmas
A few years ago Jennifer and I agreed to switch off our Christmas every year. We meet a few weeks before Christmas to celebrate together. This year was in Vegas. My mom rented a few hotel suits so we could all be together and last weekend we celebrated. Unfortunately, Kristine had jury duty and wasn't able to come. Even worse she was an alternate so not only did she have to be there every day she wasn't able to deliberate. Anyway, me, Greg and Baxter picked up my Grandma Mike and headed to Vegas last weekend. Baxter LOVES hanging out with his cousins. We ate a lot, relaxed and played cards. Santa (Greg) came to visit and as is tradition all the cousins received Christmas jammies. It was so cold in Vegas in even snowed! One day my mom and I took all the kids down to the "heated" pool so Van and the twins could nap. It was beyond cold, the water was luke warm but getting out was pretty gnarly. I love how resilient kids are they had a blast any way. While we were there we got to go see Jennifer and Danny's new house. It is beautiful and I couldn't be more happy for their family. Baxter and Hanna have such fun together. Baxter use to be totally obsessed with getting attention from Max, and Max being two years older wasn't much interested. I'm happy to see Baxter has come to realize he has a cousin his age even though she is a girl they can have tons of fun together. All in all we had a fabulous time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment