SICK


I hate that I have been neglecting my blog I feel like I have so much to report but this pregnancy has been pretty gnarly. The things I like to do at night when Baxter is in bed, read, blog & knit all make me very dizzy. I'm going to try to power thru a few postings now, we'll see. The nauseousness lasts all day long and unlike with Baxter I actually throw up a ton. And yet I'm still gaining weight! I do feel like it is slowly getting better as I approach the end of the first trimester. Still very curious to know what we are having I'll update as soon as we know. Here is a shot of me at 8 weeks I hear it is normal for the belly to pop out a lot faster with the second pregnancy.

4 comments:

Lish said...

Congrats on the baby!!! For what it is worth my vote is GIRL!

buttafly said...

Glad to see you back on your blog Rebecca!! I know you don't feel too great but you look fabulous! Your hair has grown a ton. Love the little belly!!

Laureli Jones said...

I didn't even know you were expecting! Please fill me in on the details. It is so exciting, but I'm sorry you have been so sick. I truly sympathize, especially with the whole not even being able to do the little things that bring you comfort. I hope it passes soon.

SingledOut4 said...

You look so cute with your little belly. Congratulations on the new addition. This baby will be very lucky to be a part of your family! You are a great mom!

Laurie