Happy Birthday Kristine

To celebrate Kristine's birthday last weekend we went to Green Feast at the Ecology Center. It is fabulous place educating people about gardening, eating fresh & local products and other green stuff. My Aunt Janet had told us about it, she came with sixteen other people. We had the most wonderful time, the food was delicious, the farm is beautiful and the people we met were amazing. The next day Kristine's family came over for a BBQ to celebrate her turning forty-four! I'm certainly glad she was born and the person I've chosen to walk this path with. I love you, wifey!




3 comments:

Laureli Jones said...

Wow! What a fun birthday party! Happy Birthday Kristine! Rebecca, I'm happy you found someone too.

Karla said...

Great pictures, looks like a fun place to visit.

buttafly said...

Looks like you had a great time. Happy Birthday to Kristine!

I love your little countdown ticker! Look at that cute lil bean over there!!