Three days after Vincent was born Uncle Greg came and took Baxter for five days to visit Kristine's family in Georgia! It was nice to be able to devote all our attention to the baby for a couple of days although we sure missed our big boy. It was more difficult then I thought it would be but I knew he was in great hands. Of course he had the time of his life being spoiled by Uncle Greg, Auntie Ken, Uncle Marc, & D.D. & driving Trey & Shanell crazy! They were there to celebrate Shanell's graduation. Kristine kept saying how weird it was that her baby sister's daughter was going to college and she (Kristine) just had a baby. The night before Baxter came home he cried to Karen that he wanted to stay a few more days. The night he got home I was putting him to bed and I saw he was crying, actual tiers I asked what was wrong and he said he didn't want Greg to leave he missed him too much when he's gone. We all miss Greg but are happy he is doing well in Arizona.

Getting ready to board the plane

Bowling with the Jones family


1 comment:
Love that first pic. of Greg and Baxter.
Post a Comment