Fathers Day
This year for Father's Day Baxter, Vincent and I went down to Chino to take my dad and Debbie out for lunch. Kristine was working. We stopped on the way to see my grandma Mike, who just got back from Vegas and is staying with my Aunt Joann again. At the time she was doing much better after breaking her hip in January but last month she fell again and broke her other hip. We hope grandma fights hard and continues to recover. We had a great visit with my dad and I was very excited to try The Avocado House. It is a restaurant a family friend opened last year where I grew up. No surprise it was delicious!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really need to go eat there the next time I'm in Chino. I can't believe I haven't been there yet!
Post a Comment