Drama Camp

This summer we enrolled Baxter in a drama camp with Balboa Parks Children Theater. He loved it! When we move back closer to downtown I definitely want to get him involved with their theater. We have seen a few shows there and he has expressed a ton of interest in preforming. I was really surprised when the class was showing us the skills they learned that Baxter's attention span was much longer than I expected. A lot of the other little boys could not keep their bodies still when they were only suppose to show different facial expressions; but Baxter did with no problem. I always thought he was such an active guy it really shocked me. Although his new Kinder teach did tell me his is one of the most active boys in the class. I guess when it is something that interests him he can stay tuned in.

This was a girl in his class her mom told us she wanted to marry Baxter.

1 comment:

gojensens said...

That is so fun that Baxter is having a great time in theater. I saw that Anna knows someone that wants to take pictures of Baxter for some modeling thing, neat!