Kristine keeps giving me a hard time that every minute of Baxter's first two years are documented in our beautiful scrap books. Books I spent hours working out each perfect detail while our son slept while I was a stay at home mom. Last year I opened a business and have not scraped one page since. So I decided last weekend time is really slipping by and our friends and family are missing out in our lives. Plus we are forgetting all those precious things he says and does so I must begin to document. Thus the blog. This will also be a place for us to update you on us, me and Kristine.
3 comments:
What beautiful children!
Way cool house! what nice, beautiful weather. You truly live in Paradise!
I love that you can see the ocean from the pool. I never realized how much you and Jennifer look alike - and your kids do too.
Post a Comment