All week Baxter has been sick. We had a great weekend at the Children's museum and Jack's birthday party but I could tell he wasn't feeling great. Well, not long after I took him to school on Monday they called to tell me he had a fever and the shivers. It is not fun having an active three year old stuck at home all week. This picture isn't great quality but it was so cute, he kept taking my scarf off the hat rack and wearing. Something about it made me think he looked like "the little prince". He seems to be getting better just in time for our trip. So excited! Tonight I have been doing laundry and packing. We will be in Vermont and New York for the next two weeks. Hopefully, I'll have some great pics to share when we return.
Sick Boy
All week Baxter has been sick. We had a great weekend at the Children's museum and Jack's birthday party but I could tell he wasn't feeling great. Well, not long after I took him to school on Monday they called to tell me he had a fever and the shivers. It is not fun having an active three year old stuck at home all week. This picture isn't great quality but it was so cute, he kept taking my scarf off the hat rack and wearing. Something about it made me think he looked like "the little prince". He seems to be getting better just in time for our trip. So excited! Tonight I have been doing laundry and packing. We will be in Vermont and New York for the next two weeks. Hopefully, I'll have some great pics to share when we return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment