Baxter was a scuba diver for Halloween. We had a few friends over for tacos after trick-or-treating. My mom and grandma came. My mom was laughing because there was two kids and about 12 adults for trick-or-treating, oppose to 12 kids and two adults. One of our neighbors had this fun Frankenstein thing out so we took to opportunity to pose. Good thing because I totally forgot to take more pics of Baxter in his costume. When I took him to school last week the kids LOVED his costume. I think being something that is "really" just for grown-ups is very cool to children. All of the kids gathered round him and wanted to touch his snorkel and dive watch, etc. "Dash" and "spider man" came in but they were entranced by a scuba diver. Last year he was a motorcyclist and I heard kids telling their parents about his helmet and pads. I wonder what he will choose next year.
Halloween
Baxter was a scuba diver for Halloween. We had a few friends over for tacos after trick-or-treating. My mom and grandma came. My mom was laughing because there was two kids and about 12 adults for trick-or-treating, oppose to 12 kids and two adults. One of our neighbors had this fun Frankenstein thing out so we took to opportunity to pose. Good thing because I totally forgot to take more pics of Baxter in his costume. When I took him to school last week the kids LOVED his costume. I think being something that is "really" just for grown-ups is very cool to children. All of the kids gathered round him and wanted to touch his snorkel and dive watch, etc. "Dash" and "spider man" came in but they were entranced by a scuba diver. Last year he was a motorcyclist and I heard kids telling their parents about his helmet and pads. I wonder what he will choose next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! I love Baxter's costume, what a great choice!
Melissa is coming down next week and we are going to Disneyland, I can't wait, it's been so long since ive been there.
Mom had told me about trick-or-treating, how funny!
You probably don't remember me, but I have enjoyed reading your blog. I'm a lurker... You have a great, happy life - and a beautiful family.
Laurie Heumann
Post a Comment