Las Vegas Trip



The week before last we finally found some time to visit my sister Jennifer and the twins. Baxter loves spending time with his cousins and had a blast "playing, playing, playing." (A favorite quote of Baxter. Whenever I ask him what he did he says, "I just played and played and played"). Anyway, I love being in their home with all those kids! My first day there I kept thinking I love this fun, loud sometimes chaotic household. I even thought a few times I want five kids. Well, then the night came.... lets just say I changed my mind. Kristine had work in Vegas so she was in a hotel near by and one night my mom kept B so we could spend some alone time. I think Baxter's favorite part of the trip was going to Cindy's Halloween party. There were tons of kids running around the back yard and he really thought he was part of the "big boy" group.

1 comment:

gojensens said...

This family picture is the one I think is so funny of Danny, he is saying CHEESE so big!