Halloween

This Halloween was much more fun than last year. Last year I was in early pregnancy sick & miserable. As is our tradition I took the boys out to Bates Nut Farm where we mastered the hay maze, had fun on the hayride and of course picked pumpkins. This year Baxter chose to be a knight. He wanted me to be a "lady" but I just never pulled the costume together. He was so cute practicing bowing and saying things like, "After you, me lady.". Vince was going to wear the same lion Baxter wore his first Halloween but when we got to Anna & Kim's party I went to put it on him and it was too small! As usual I was having so much fun at the party I forgot to take pictures. But at least I got of Baxter before we left and lots from the farm.









This was from the school halloween carnival.

No comments: