Introducing Vincent Gregory Orvell
Vincent was born Monday, May 17, 2010 at 10:20 pm. He weighed 9lbs 2oz and was 21.5 inches long. Once again we had a wonderful experience at the birth center at UCSD. He came into this world surrounded by love of his family, close friends and NO drugs. I'll write more details later but wanted to at least get this post out.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He's simply precious! Congrats again on another beautiful healthy baby boy!! And wow Rebecca, over 9 lbs with no drugs... be very proud momma!!! Great job!
He is gorgeous! I could kiss those chunky little cheeks for days. Big brother looks very proud, congratulations on another addition to your beautiful family!
He's too cute! I can't wait to hold him and kiss on those big cheeks of his.
Grandma Susan said he is more beautiful in person. I love him, his beautiful big brother and his loving mamas!!! So glad I get to spend this time with your precious family.
Vincent is absolutely beautiful! He and Baxter are gorgeous brothers. Congratulations!
Post a Comment