Baxter Turns FIVE

When will it ever seem normal whatever age my child is turning? I'm thinking never. Five? Wow, where has the time gone? This year we only had one party. I was due and subsequently delivered two weeks later so I wanted to keep it as chill as I could. That being said we had about 70 people to the beach house. I have to say it was a blast! He and his friends are finally old enough to play games & I took full advantage of that fact. We did a few different relays & I love that Baxter is just as competitive as his mommies. The day before I filled up 30 water guns and over 60 water balloons. Needless to say few people left dry. The bad news.. I was so busy running around orchestrating games, making sure everyone had enough to eat & was having fun that I forgot to take and pictures. So I am posting some from around the time of his birthday.

Baxter & DD putting together some legos right after his party. The only shot I got that day.

B celebrating at his school



No comments: