Big Brother Class

Baxter was thrilled to take the Big Brother Class a couple of weeks ago. He is such a "Gravell", Mr. Social! Right when we walk into class he says hi to everyone and asks them their names, if they are having a brother or sister, etc.. He loudly answers every question, as I am whispering, "let your other friends answer, Baxter.". And incase the teacher needs help he raised his hand repeatedly to add to her lecture with things like, "And we never hit the baby!" Part of me is mortified by this little social being even though my mom says that is exactly like I was. Finally, I look around the room and see other children his age still stuck their parents side and realize, FOR ME, his personality is much easier to deal with. I'm so curious to see how he will react to Vincent joining our family.
That same weekend my mom came and Baxter loved being spoiled all weekend by his grandma. She took him to see "How to train your dragon", to play & eat at Chuck E Cheese (a place I still have not taken him to), they played on the beach, and had a great time. He also surfed for her. He keeps asking when she's coming back!





2 comments:

buttafly said...

Those classes are so cute! I remember taking Ashlyn to hers when we were about to have Gabe and she was so into it. I'm glad that Baxter is so excited to welcome his baby brother! I can't believe he's almost here!!

gojensens said...

How cool is he; little surfer boy! Mom told us all about him surfing for her. Yes, he is such a Gravell with that wonderful social personality of his! So cute in his little mask!