Knitting

Knitting is my new favorite creative outlet. It took me just over two weeks to knit this top for myself in grey bamboo, silk it is so soft and pretty. Although, I need to get better with fitting the item properly to me. I'm sure that will come. I laugh at myself because with so many things in my life I am kinda anal or what Kristine likes to call me a "rule follower" but with knitting I have been so lax. I don't read the pattern all the way thru or I fudge things a little. I think it is why I am willing to try things that others may be nervous to try as a new knitter. Anyway, I am really enjoying it. In the last month I have also taught my brother Greg, my sister in-law Karen and a friend. I want to teach the world to knit! I started these string bags for Baxter's teachers as year end gifts. I have only been working on the first one a couple of days.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love knitting and am so glad to make it your blog!!

Unknown said...

Hey-it said Marc said but its really me, Auntie Ken.