BATMAN SWEATER
One day I asked Baxter if he wanted me to knit him something and he said very certainly, "Yes, I want a black sweater with batman on it." Then in the morning he said, "maybe a blue sweater." I found a few sweater patterns on line and he choose the one he wanted. I thought it was kinda fun and funky because it is all what is considered wrong side but after I was working on it, it seemed a little sloppy. Anyway, Baxter loves it. He also choose the yarn.. pretty thick wool for California but oh well and the buttons. So, first sweater down...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it!
Great job! I bet he just loves it. I can't believe how well the Batman turned out!
Wow! It's awesome!
wow, you have really done well with your knitting. I'm impressed!
already doing sweaters and dresses!
you've got talent Girl!
Post a Comment