Hanna visits Baxter

Saturday my mom brought my niece Hanna for a visit. Baxter was so excited all week that she was coming. Right when she got to our house they were hugging and kissing each other then they ran off to play. I made us some lunches then we headed to the Children's Museum. We have passes but I was so surprised when we got there at the front desk they just asked how many were with me I said four and she gave me four stickers to get in. Score! After a few hours of SO much fun at the museum we went swimming. I really wish my sister and I lived closer together so Baxter could spend every weekend with his cousins! Thanks Hanna for a GREAT day!




2 comments:

Carolee said...

Cute pictures!! I remember growing up my cousins were my best friends. They lived in AZ but we still were able to get together often enough to be close. I am sure that is how Baxter and his cousins will be:)

gojensens said...

Hanna had such a wonderful time! She kept talking about the mattress room and how we need to make one of our rooms a mattress room. These pictures are so cute I'll have to show Hanna them tomorrow. Oh, and I love your new "look" will you design me a page? I know your busy now, but when your life slows down a bit. My computer is so slow that I'd need something simple like yours.