We're Crafty

My girlfriends and I got together for a holiday craft night.  It was so fun.  My friend Kristin planned the crafts and collected everything we needed so all we had to do was pitch in some money and show up with a dish to share, how great is that?  Here's some things we made..
We glittered acorns & used them as gift tags
 and all sorts of decorations.
I'm bummed I didn't get a better picture.  These are super
cute.. stole the idea from Anthropology.  Mason jars with little 
winter scenes.  They were my favorite.



I learned how to crochet a granny square.

We made these wreaths out of coffee filters.
Then we each decorated them with our own flare.

For Christmas I gave these baskets of homemade goodies to friends and family. They had a crocheted or knitted item, a jar of homegrown apple pie filing, a loaf of homemade artisan bead and a star of homemade pumpkin, chocolate chip bread. 




And I made a ton of bow ties for my nieces & nephews & Kiki.





1 comment:

gojensens said...

I love feeling "crafty" lately!