FINALLY!
Last year when Baxter was in kindergarten it seemed every week another friend would lose another tooth. It didn't seem to bother him but I'll admit I was wondering if something was wrong.... why had ALL of his friends lost teeth and not him??? In November we were at the dentists for a regular check up and the Dr. told us that Baxter would loose at least one tooth before Christmas possibly two. He showed us the xray where we could see Baxter's new teeth right below the surface. The reason his teeth didn't feel loose was because his baby teeth are SO close together... major work in a few years, eek. Well, Christmas came and went without a visit from the Tooth Fairy. Finally, on January 5th it happened! He literally woke up with it loose the morning before. For the next couple of days he would say, "That puts a smile on my face... my toothless face!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That puts a smile on my face too! Very exciting day, I'm sure.
Post a Comment