Gravell Christmas

We LOVE all the time we get with our family. All of my siblings, their kids & spouses and our parents came for four days up to the mountains. We made ginger bread houses, sat on Santa's lap, ate, cooked, ate, cooked, ate, played lots of games, hiked around the mountain and did as much loving up of the kids as we could. The most exciting thing that happened over the holiday was that our baby brother Greg got engaged!! We are all super excited to have Heather and her fabulous son Broody join our family.








4 comments:

Kristin Milius said...

Those babies of yours r beautiful!!!

Rebecca said...

Thanks, Kristin. :)

gojensens said...

I was horrible that week about taking pictures, maybe because I knew someone else was doing it. It was a fun week!

gojensens said...

I love that picture of dad and Vincent, that is just so dad and Vincent is as happy as can be! Priceless!